- Majority of seniors believe "death panels" part of new health law. Q: what /isn't/ fascistic about GOP? #
- @adrielhampton Dual is a matter of habits. I have T'bird and "slow" things in #2 w/browser in #1 Then layer "fast" like Seesmic on 2. in reply to adrielhampton #
- @jordanshodges Good man … I'm holding on to yours, too. ;-p cheers p.s. Who knows, I may salvage this ticker! in reply to jordanshodges #
- @vwadhwa An attractor influences all bodies; those bodies describe complex trajectories / orbits. Not all stay centered. *grin* in reply to vwadhwa #
- @vwadhwa Those few of us who've let the golden chains fall can indeed admire "the Eperor's new clothes". Simply: status quo is corrupt. in reply to vwadhwa #
- @vwadhwa Those few of us who've let the golden chains fall can indeed admire "the Emperor's new clothes". Simply: status quo is corrupt. #
- #DominantParadigm – The central concept / over-arching notions by which individuals i.e. #yuppies structure their self-validating sophistry. #
- Mmmmm ….
In my experience flying A to B is the easy part.
What interests me… (YouTube http://youtu.be/E2sLURsAbV0?a) #
- @vwadhwa Alas, this mongel kusulu cannot reply to DM since you did not deign reFollow. Ah, ah, dukkha dukkha dukkha! Unending dukkha! heh #
Powered by Twitter Tools