- @cameronreilly Someone should write about innovation and academe; the big dawg gets big press for a little tweak then claims the pup’s work. #
- ReTw @benlucier: http://bit.ly/QftCd via @brundle_fly This is awesome. Especially useful when customers haven’t paid for completed work. :) #
- #volatility – A review of netbooks dated SEP08 … might as well read static. #
- Do you write pseudocode before coding? > http://snurl.com/j0uri < #
- “Using a Profiler to Speed Application Performance” > http://bit.ly/qsFhA < OMG! Does this bring back memories (12MHz PC heh) #
- #security – I figured MD5 + salt was plenty good. Oh-woops > http://snurl.com/j0xtj < Q: does anybody care? #
- I keep banging my forehead on “I did it for the money”. (Rarely explicit.) Sorry, kidz, but if you ain’t in need then that’s just greed. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.