- Using “remove items” in google Web History reminds me of working with History in Netscaoe 1.2 … and that’s no compliment. #
- Pro off-shore workers; 1 survivor in hospital, 1 body recovered, rafts recovered empty. Chopper sighted upside down before sinking. Awful. #
- When I was young I could show up and my complex comms job sleepy/hung-over and bat 1.000 … I can’t do that anymore. heh #
- #ParalysisByAnalysis – “How We Decide” by Jonah Lehrer, author of ” Proust Was a Neuroscientist” > http://snurl.com/dqshv < (Amazon) #
- “Markets are not functioning properly” … ‘course. Yuppies bet on collusion. Now they’re confused. Absent principles, they’re wild-cards. #
- As Jared Diamond puts it, it’s a matter of engagement (my word). If decision makers have some skin in the game then … #scrum #
- I had reason to click my NetVibes b’marklet (http://scienceblogs.com/cortex/) … things went well. I was rewarded. And reminded: NV rocks! #
Powered by Twitter Tools.