- After 35 years of CMC I’m told that tech is a tool. Gawd … just about time to give up on work and hobby full-time. #
- Go figure: Dubya dumped his father’s middle-ground approach while applying Reagan’s voodoo economics to foreign policy. Bullshit sells big! #
- @SamLawrence c[_]~ espresso #
- I dunno, but this seems symptomatic: a good blog where the archives page is more than 4 dozen screens high. Is this 2008? or 1998? #
- Major snags in enterprise deployment of SaaS. Problem? If yuppies are not constrained /completely/ then they screw things up. #
- Nixon/Kissinger tumbled the democratically elected gov’t in Chile. In the fog from the "war on terrorism", what haven’t Bush/Cheney done? #
Powered by Twitter Tools.